• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Large collection of older McCulloch, Homelite, other randoms

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m pretty sure I sent a PM correctly. Looking for a Pro Mac 850, Super Pro 125 and a good looking pro Mac 10-10. Let me know!!

I need a Mac vented gas cap. Going on a 840 so anything 700-most of 800 series should work. Oh, and a muffler! This one had the adjustable pancake muffler.

Hi guys,

I'm located in SW Wisconsin. I have taken over an older guys saw shop and it's jam packed full of old Macs, Homelites, Poulans, Jonsereds and many others. I have tons of Mac and Homelite NOS parts still in the parts cabinets. Complete saws that might not need much to run, a whole shed full of parts saws. Cool stuff, Junk stuff you name it.

If anyone is super interested in items it may take time to find it and dig it out, but I may have it. Also if there is anyone in the area I believe it would be worth while to stop by and see what I have.

I also have a Versatool adapter, generator, sawzall and drill attachments if anyone thinks thats cool, all NIB.

Contact me in this thread or PM me so I can keep requests straight. If you're local and want to stop by, PM me for the Address.

Thanks!!!

I replied and pm'd the OP without response, The intention of the add I assume has been changed !

Wow, I'd love to have those old macs.
I'm not sure I want to sell, but when someone says they're looking, you know the old saying about the right price... and I'm always looking to expand and rotate occupancy of my collection..

Back