• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Large Remington Nos parts lot

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok i have a old cylindar for a sl9 i'll have a look.also how much for 3 or 4 of those condensers?
The rings I have are 2 inch and 2,24 inch. The SL4 and SL9 are smaller. I have attached the IPLs to help you find parts. They are courtesy of Ray Benson, who provides them in the beg for manuals thread.

Attachments

• Remington SL-4A-IPL.pdf
    828.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Remington SL-9- IPL.pdf
    784.4 KB · Views: 0
Would you know what the large rings be in metric?pain in the ass to look up.also how much for 4 condensers? I have a few large pioneer and pm canadien pm saws
I have condensers with Remington and Wico part numbers. They will fit on Phelon and Repco ignition assemblies. Do you know what type of ignition parts your saws have?

I have condensers with Remington and Wico part numbers. They will fit on Phelon and Repco ignition assemblies. Do you know what type of ignition parts your saws have?
The rings would be about 52 and 57mm

Latest posts

Back