• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Larger Husky XP any condition

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May want to put what you're willing to spend
Have a similar thread posted for trade, Currently have about 20 saws (echo, stihl, husqvarna, McCulloch) for sale and probably won’t be buying an zip unless or until some of those sell. gonna be posting them on CL or EBay soon as well all cleaned up refurbed working&valued at 1-500$- My 81 superpro currently my biggest saw but can’t afford to drop a grand on anything bigger than that right now, thinking maybe as I sell it or others I can afford a fixer upper, just love the XP’s for climbing on bigger jobs- biggest husq is I have now is a 460 rancher. So to answer your question it will all depend, have some mill work in near future and will be needing a large xp at some point but is a flexible future and have a big stihl and the sp81 can handle most anything I’ve been thrown so far...

May want to put what you're willing to spend
Eventually a 575, and a 3120 would both be great lol. If Sold every single one of my saws even at 100$ each I’d be there. Haha most of my saws are worth 2-3 times that but will have to lower my prices if I want them to sell faster I imagine

Back