last load of the permit PIC HEAVY!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice load where is mine :chop:

Bring your saws and some helpers... there is more wood that I can handle out here in the wild wild west..

One thing though... Your Stihls......

Better borrow a Big Husky, as my 28" bar would not reach all the way through bucking the bigger blocks.

Nice haul Clint, handsome young man and your other helper is a good looking pup too, Dobie or coon hound??

Thanks friend :)
She is a Black and Tan Hound, she has lots of tumors and cannot jump in the pickup anymore.
She loves going out in the woods, this load we had to use a helper block and she loved it.
She could actually "load up" like the good old days.
I have had her since she was 8 weeks old, she is 14 years old.

Thanks friend :)
She is a Black and Tan Hound, she has lots of tumors and cannot jump in the pickup anymore.
She loves going out in the woods, this load we had to use a helper block and she loved it.
She could actually "load up" like the good old days.
I have had her since she was 8 weeks old, she is 14 years old.
I think the ol'girl has earned the right to ride up front even if you gotta load her like a sack of taters, the last 2yrs my Duchie was around that's how she got in the truck, with a little help!

How wonderful!
I had 3 daughter's but they loved the woods and our dogs. My oldest followed me and Coon dogs all over the dark damp woods. We camped out every Thanksgiving week while she was out of school. No tents. Brush shelters, poles for beds, green pine needles for mattresses. The shelter resembled a Teepee but had pine boughs instead of canvas. Never leaked inside. Once it iced over it was nice inside. I kept a small fire all night. Had a smoke hole. Then she had 5 sons. Lived next door. Sure enjoyed those children. All grown and gone now except 5 years ago she had a baby girl. She lives 1 mile from me. That baby girl is the icing on the cake. At 72, I'm not sleeping in a brush shelter but I do live in a cabin in the woods. Sitting here warming on my old cast iron wood heater. Seeing children and young adults enjoying the sound of a saw, smelling fresh cut wood and enjoying the company of adults is a song that reverberates with us like the song of whales heard only by a select few. Those of us country folk on the sea of the life we choose are privy to this special treat that city folks can't comprehend.

Back