• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Last price drop...Echo CS1201 116cc of monstrous power!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right-O...you must be a banker

Maybe the Op will take half down , he keeps the saw, then when the buyer has the dough, he pays the rest
You, sir, sound like a tire kicking potential buyer.

I'll admit I would love to try one of these out but I can wait. I certainly am not the type of guy that could sit $2k on a shelf. Too many other noisemakers and toys out there for that.

You, sir, sound like a tire kicking potential buyer.

I'll admit I would love to try one of these out but I can wait. I certainly am not the type of guy that could sit $2k on a shelf. Too many other noisemakers and toys out there for that.
Not me. For the last couple years I've been going in the opposite direction: selling my stuff.

Way too heavy for me. The 395 is heavy enough

Working late...now I’m seeing the comments. Perhaps I can do layaway :laugh: at asking price. Half now but I would need the other half by June 15. But don’t expect your money back if you change your mind because it’s going to pay bills :yes: I’ll think about it tonight if this helps sell the saw.

I certainly am not the type of guy that could sit $2k on a shelf. Too many other noisemakers and toys out there for that.
Neither am I. I had planned to use it to cut down a large live oak but decided to keep tree for now. Even ordered a Tsumura bar for it from Robin but at almost 3 months waiting I’m considering it lost. I bought a 41” Stihl ES bar for it in the mean time and would give the buyer of the saw a good deal on it if interested.

Here is the best I can do:
$1850 PHO if paid in full
$1950 PHO if $1000 paid now and $950 by June 15
$2000 if paid in full includes new 41” Stihl ES bar plus 2 new RS chains
$2100 if $1000 paid now and $1100 by June 15 includes new 41” Stihl ES bar and 2 new RS chains
$250 for new Stihl 41” ES bar plus 2 new RS chains (no saw)
ALL PRICES PLUS SHIPPING

6a00d83453e66269e201b7c7c5a9a0970b-pi

Back