• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Last price drop...Echo CS1201 116cc of monstrous power!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to admit that I'm on the fence on this saw myself. We have big wood out here for it to eat, but I'm kinda more of a vintage large saw guy, still.

I have to admit that I'm on the fence on this saw myself. We have big wood out here for it to eat, but I'm kinda more of a vintage large saw guy, still.

This is technically vintage: it’s an updated 1101, which was a copy of the 070 with enhancements.

It’s better than anything else new in this size.

In the specs it says starter assist system. Does that mean it has a kick starter or electric starter besides the pull start? Lol sorry I seen the cc’s and figured I couldn’t start it. But the starter assist system caught my eye.

If I was 30 years younger I’d run that beast.

In the specs it says starter assist system. Does that mean it has a kick starter or electric starter besides the pull start? Lol sorry I seen the cc’s and figured I couldn’t start it. But the starter assist system caught my eye.

If I was 30 years younger I’d run that beast.
Run it and you’ll feel young again!
Not sure what is meant about starter assist? No electric start.

Run it and you’ll feel young again!
Not sure what is meant about starter assist? No electric start.

I’m recovering from prostate cancer it took away some muscle. My point if get your prostates checked. They caught mine early. I had no clue I had it but was tired. I’m making a comeback.

Good to hear that you got it in time Bill, all the best in your recover:rock:

I turned 50 recently, so decided to get it all chk'd out. Only took 6mos harping at my Doc to get it done.
They have all these lists of what needs to be done when, then wanna drag their Friggin' feet when you
ask about it! What a racket!

Can’t believe this saw is still available. Got offers for trades that didn’t materialize. Eventhough the two jobs I bought this for didn’t happen perhaps I hold onto it...Not looking to profit just get my $2200 back.

Back