• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Late model Jonsered 2186

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly:cheers:.
I've done it that way with bars too :).
Hows that 2166 running:chainsaw:.
funny you should ask. I ran the saw about 15 minutes,:chainsaw: then had the heart attack. Literally . I have went ahead and taken early retirement.I ordered a second spike and have started it twice but I have ABSOLUTELY no endurance , Actually I was gonna see if you knew of someone looking one. No sense me having such a NICE piece sitting here that I cannot use. I may try Craigslist since i can try to sell local. really don't wanna pull the muffler just to do the piston photo. may take some photos tomorrow and hit the classifieds. . Really sucks . I have lost 70 lbs this past year so should be in great shape to cut wood. Thank Jesus Ican still ride motorcycles.:)
Just had to go out and pull her off the shelf. took 6 pulls. had not started it since in over a month, damn sounds nice. but had to rest 15 minutes after I got her started.

Kind of like build it they will come?
So sorry to hear that.
I will certainly keep my ears open for someone closer to you looking for one.
You can list it here without pulling the muffler, not everyone request that, I didn't pull the muffler for you ;).
Let me know when you post it and I will do what I can to send folks your way.

Thanks, at least the weather has been nice enough that I have been able to go scooter riding.

Latest posts

Back