Let’s see those firewood stacks! Anyone heard of MeWe?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven’t joined MeWe, I was going to, then they caved to liberal pressure, and I didn’t.

I had joined Parler, and we know what happened with that, but I was really looking more for a FB replacement, that is UNBIASED, unlike FB.

Even AS is seeming to cave into press from the left. For quite awhile, everything I posted had to go through Moderator Approval, and I Stihl don’t know WHAT I posted that inspired that. Fortunately Dave (Wampum) got that dropped, but I came really close to walking away from AS as well over the Censorship, especially when I couldn’t get an answer as to what I had posted or who I had offended so badly

Doug

Josh, Thank You for making me go back to a text to my Brother in Law, and reminding myself why I didn’t join MeWe

1614469895181.jpeg
I personally believe that the election WAS STOLEN through a lot of Fraud, Corruption and Deliberate Misinformation,

MeWe was presented to me as an UNBIASED media, which it is most certainly NOT.

I am tired of the Blatant Lies and Deliberate Misinformation of many sites, and that alone, told me ALL that I need to know about MeWe, I won’t be joining

Doug

Josh, Thank You for making me go back to a text to my Brother in Law, and reminding myself why I didn’t join MeWe

View attachment 892255
I personally believe that the election WAS STOLEN through a lot of Fraud, Corruption and Deliberate Misinformation,

I am tired of the Blatant Lies and Deliberate Misinformation of many sites, and that alone, told me ALL that I need to know about MeWe, I won’t be joining
I told all of you that wanted to join mewe that they would eventually fall from their promise to be open and fair and blah blah blah. Of course they would, the people that created it are millenials. They suckered you in with the false promise of free speech and openness and BAM! right in the face.

Oh well, live and learn

View attachment 892255

Doug

You are tired of blatant likes yet repeat blatant lies.

You sir, are a useful idiot.

Well, I'm not Del, but 50 states said there was not a lot of fraud and corruption to change the results, therefore, the election was not stolen. The former guy lost. We move on.
And yet there were reportedly over a Thousand people willing to sign affidavits saying they had personal knowledge that there was Fraud and Corruption

BTW, where Del is Completely Wrong, is that I Believe what I have posted, so by definition, nothing that I have posted is a Lie. There are things that I may be wrong about, but that is different than Lying

The Steele Dossier, for one example had MANY people involved Blatantly LYING, they KNEW it was FALSE, yet still used it in an attempt to falsely discredit the sitting President. Even after being thoroughly debunked, many still hold it up as Truth

So Again, what LIES have I told????
STILL WAITING

Doug

I have belonged to MEWE for a couple of years. I seldom visit the site. I belong to a few of the gun groups and usually just visit when I am looking for something. I spend more time on AS than I do on facebook.
I've been locked out of FB for almost a month now just for making a comment about that hag pelosi. I said she should be shot for treason and withing 30 min I was blocked. lol I'm thinking about just canceling FB altogether. I've been locked up in FB jail more times then I can count. I didn't start the thread, I just made a comment on someone's else's thread.

And unfortunately, the courts have refused to hear most of the evidence, dismissing on procedural grounds rather than merit

Doug

Doug how about a photo of your firewood stacks?

Here in Georgia we counted votes three times and the Republican leadership of out state say the voted for Trump, and they wish that Trump had won, but unfortunately he didn't.

And no evidence of any kind of voter fraud of any scale that would have changed the outcome.

That is just one small part of the 'big lie' that you so faithfully believe in, without evidence.

Here's an on topic photo of what this thread is supposed to be about before being hijacked by a few sore losers among us:

Front View.JPG

Latest posts

Back