lets get Christmas started early this year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlandrum

dealer,saw builder
Reaction score
well folks as hard of a time as this site has had lately lets go ahead and get it into a better spirit. lets get the Christmas giving thread started early this year. as we all know tis better to give than receive when it comes to Christmas cheer. so lets say you cant receive anything offered up unless you give something away. you can give as much as you want but please let the receiving be spread around. you can pay for the shipping or let the recipient pay the shipping, its up to you. I guess that depends on what it is and how much it cost to ship. I know I have a ton of stuff sitting around here that im going to give away and since ill be giving away so much id prefer to have recipient pay shipping. I don't want to go broke on shipping out free stuff ya know. ill see what I can dig up later today to get this started.

I'll start. I have a Pioneer Holiday II. Original hard nose bar and all on it. It is as received... has compression but that's as far as I got. Anyone interested in it.. let me know. I know they aren't the most desirable saw but it's all original. No problem boxing it but will ask that recipient does pay actual shipping costs on it. Most likely not more than $15-19.00 US

Last edited:
post away my friend ,post away. that's what i had in mind. post it up with pics or without no matter. post it up and if someone wants it they can claim it. but in turn should also offer up a goodie to the thread for someone else to take.;)

now if someone has a nice 395xp they want to give away I will be more then happy to put it under my tree for Christmas day,,,, I would even trade a minty solo 603 for it:)

I'll start. I have a Pioneer Holiday II. Original hard nose bar and all on it. It is as received... has compression but that's as far as I got. Anyone interested in it.. let me know. I know they aren't the most desirable saw but it's all original. No problem boxing it but will ask that recipient does pay actual shipping costs on it. Most likely not more than $15-19.00 US
I have a Pioneer Holiday I saw that runs, would be nice to have another in that series. I'll pay shipping. Now I'm sure I've got something that would make a nice gift for somebody, have to go out and look.

I have a Pioneer Holiday I saw that runs, would be nice to have another in that series. I'll pay shipping. Now I'm sure I've got something that would make a nice gift for somebody, have to go out and look.
PM me an address.....when I mail it out....I'll let you know the shipping charges. I'll also get pictures of it too..don't want any frowny faces on Christmas morning!

Sent from my MiniMac running E-85!!

Latest posts

Back