lets get Christmas started early this year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok for all those that have stuff coming from me. I have it all packed and labeled and in the car. Should be able to mail tomorrow! Sorry for the delays...

vulture... :laugh:

Send me a PM with your addy. and chain specs...

:)
Loop showed up today! Thanks a bunch! In the interest of keeping this rolling...

I have a clutch cover for a 031 Stihl and a fixed hand guard for an 031. This is the one that bolts to the top cover, white in color.

Sent from my MiniMac running E-85!!

Thanks nstueve I got a purdy loop of chain in my mailbox today too!

I have to dig for more but I do have a basically new sprocket cover for Stihl 170-180-210-230-250 saws.

1 more 59 dl homie chain.

I also got a decent chain grinder for Christmas and I'll sharpen 2 chains of any length but 3/8 pitch or larger for the first 2 to respond here in the thread.

Let's see if we can keep giving all year!

Sent from my intellectually challenged "smartphone".....

1 more 59 dl homie chain.
What brand and pitch is this Homie chain? I can probably add a link if it's 3/8 so it will fit Stihl 16in bars.

Also, I'm asking for the shipping $$$ back if it can be afforded by any of you! After all was said and done USPS got me for more than $150. Ugh...

You're all welcome!
Nate

Nathan... it's 3/8 .050 chain... convo me your info and I'll send it on over along with a little for shipping. Thanks for the other chain too!

Sent from my intellectually challenged "smartphone".....

Latest posts

Back