lets get Christmas started early this year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tools claimed now.
#3. Screwdriver--Shawn D
#4. Crimp tool--larhog
#5. Sidecutter --Jeremy
#6.--Diagional cutters---lwn9186
#7 needle nose---Rory

Still have adjustable wrenches Claim both if you want them so I can ship in flat rate box.

Thanks soooo much for the needle nose pliers. Actually in the box was two needle nose pliers, some side cutters and a couple small screwdrivers! Thanks for the bonus tools. Dang you must have a bunch of hand tools lying around to just give these away. Merry Christmas!!!!

Thanks soooo much for the needle nose pliers. Actually in the box was two needle nose pliers, some side cutters and a couple small screwdrivers! Thanks for the bonus tools. Dang you must have a bunch of hand tools lying around to just give these away. Merry Christmas!!!!

Er he got into me tool boxes at work?

Just kidding, Merry Christmas and a HAPPY, HAPPY New Year!

mo

I checked the USPS site and my guy hasn't got his saw yet,been a week.I guess if they are gonna lose one but still.

got this from procarbine2k1 a few weeks ago and just now got it put n the truck,,, my shoulder still is not even close to where I want it to be but I did get it on,,,, ended up with a couple of small air bubbles and I small crease and its just tad crooked but I don't care,, it does look good,, you can't see it but theres another one on the left side and 1/2 the size ad it I white,,,,

IMG_0631.JPG

got this from procarbine2k1 a few weeks ago and just now got it put n the truck,,, my shoulder still is not even close to where I want it to be but I did get it on,,,, ended up with a couple of small air bubbles and I small crease and its just tad crooked but I don't care,, it does look good,, you can't see it but theres another one on the left side and 1/2 the size ad it I white,,,,

View attachment 324273

He make decals?

I'd buy him Breakfast?

Sorry to de-rail.

only me and PC know whut The breakfast thing means.

Carry on.

Ok lets give this a try.
Homelite c7 p&c look good through the exhaust port.
7ysesunu.jpg

I was fortunate to get a couple of old Homelites in the Christmas thread. I love these old tanks and will post the others as I complete them. She needed a lot of loving but is alive again. Have to order a decal set and shes done. I know pic sucks. I will get abetter one.
sawcollection003_zps30f61974.jpg

Looks good Scott, glad you like it. Those air bubbles will work themselves out in time. Don't worry about messing them up, if you need spares or need more you just let me know and I will send more your way. -Jeff

I thought it was you?

Yup there was some Keyboard Cowboy on here years ago, was gonna kick my arse, told him come on up to nine mile, I'll even pay fer breakfast.

You (or someone else) came in and said sumthin' like "You can buy me breakfast, and I won't even argue with ya'"

If'n it wasn't you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sorry! (I do remember he was from Ohio though)

You do any black/silver stuff?

It doesn't matter what color, I have black, gold, silver, lime green, yellow, white, blue, dark green, and a couple others here at the house. Anything else I have to order.

Using search, I found that conversation. You must have a good memory, I thought mine was good. Hopefully you recognized that breakfast comment as one to lighten the mood of the argument at hand.

As far as the decals, send me a pm or an email (my forum name at aol dot com). If its a manufacturer logo, or something I have on hand- it can take about 30 seconds. If it is something I have to come up with, or modify from an image or .jpeg file of sort... it will take me quite a while. I started doing the vinyl thing to save me money from the work I was having done but don't have any problem taking care of a fellow saw enthusiast. Later - Jeff

I was fortunate to get a couple of old Homelites in the Christmas thread. I love these old tanks and will post the others as I complete them. She needed a lot of loving but is alive again. Have to order a decal set and shes done. I know pic sucks. I will get abetter one.
sawcollection003_zps30f61974.jpg

That saw deserved to find a home with you. That is a great looking resto job.

72 dl 3/8 for stihl 20" please.

Sent from my intellectually challenged "smartphone".....
Do I have your addy? can't remember if you claimed one of the other chains. PM me your addy. I'll have every thing that I gave away for Christmas out the door soon. I need the guage of your chain too!

:)

Next one to PM me gets a 16in Stihl mount. Total Super Bar. 3/8 050 60DL

I will PM the winner back.

Latest posts

Back