Let's see some Christmas giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'd like to start a thread in the Christmas spirit. It's the season of giving. I've already received a gift from farley9n in the form of bucking spikes for my newly acquired and rebuilt Homey SEZ, LINK. In the process of the rebuild, I ended up with several extra parts myself. Those are being boxed up tonight to be given to Mike mandry, LINK. If you've got something to give, post it here. Sometimes one man's junk is another man's treasure. Don't be shy to post what you've got. Let the giving begin.

I have a new 272xp air filter that would not work on our fire saw.....Anyone want it?????????

I think you need my 272 project saw....lol not giving it away though....lol Maybe I'll take that 440 in on trade!!!! :jawdrop:

Seriously though, I have a ton of junk. Got an old metal 064 air filter cover, older 066 air filter cover, and way more odd ball parts than I can shake a stick at. I would be here for hours listing misc stuff I have!

I've got a number of cylinders that could use a home-

Homelite 750/8800 (I think it's the same for both, it's 54mm and new) now spoken for also!

Stihl 044 (used, later style- in good condition, 50mm)- is spoken for now

Jonsered 625/630 (same as above, 48mm)Jonsered cylinders now spoken for.

I've got a bunch of flywheels too.

I'll dig around and see what other engine parts I have.

Last edited:
Great idea.

I have a Pioneer 1200A (I think) looks a lot like a Homie XL-12

Looks rough & it is partially taken apart. Piston & cylinder look great though.

I dont think its had much use, just rough looking from storage.

I need to get it out of the garage.

pay the postage & its yours.

Giving

I have offered a moulded fuel line for a Mac 1-51 to a member. I know its not much but if it gets his saw working than its worth it to him and i think they are a scarce part.

Doc

I have an 044 cylinder. No scoring, but some wear. I am not sure about it, so I want put it on ebay. Maybe someone can use it. I also have some 044 small parts (gas and oil caps and throttle parts). Merry Christmas Tom

older 029

Got a disassembled 029 w/ roached P&C, no bar. Good for parts or project. Was going to fix it for fun, but then discovered the joy of pro saws, and now it woudn't have a place in the line-up. So there it sits. If anyone wants parts, or the whole dang thang, it's yours. Just cover postage. Ho.
Shane.

Edit: It's gone. Boy, it sure doesn't take long to give a saw away around here!

Last edited:

I've got an 040 AV powerhead. Took it apart, Piston/ring/jug is perfect on it. Pretty much anyone that needs any/all of lemme know. I was going go rebuild it, I'm pretty sure the coil is gone, but said the heck with it... I've got too many other saws...

:cheers: eh?

I've got an 040 AV powerhead. Took it apart, Piston/ring/jug is perfect on it. Pretty much anyone that needs any/all of lemme know. I was going go rebuild it, I'm pretty sure the coil is gone, but said the heck with it... I've got too many other saws...

:cheers: eh?

That sounds like a great project for me.
I'll take it.
I need to replace this 290 and then get a little saw for trimming.

I am too new to this to have any extra saw parts.
Anyone need any ski doo rev parts?

I doubt anyone would be interested, but I have around 30 (combined) 024 and 026 crankcases. The bad part is most all of them have a bad flywheel side bearing. Probably not much use to anyone unless they wanted to build an 024 or an 026 from the bottom up.

I doubt anyone would be interested, but I have around 30 (combined) 024 and 026 crankcases. The bad part is most all of them have a bad flywheel side bearing. Probably not much use to anyone unless they wanted to build an 024 or an 026 from the bottom up.

Hmmmm a clean 026 case (with a half-decent crank) would save me painting one... ;)

I'll dig though my boxes... I have so much stuff I don't know where to start looking...

I have a new 272xp air filter that would not work on our fire saw.....Anyone want it?????????

My 272xp project saw is needing a whole lot of parts. If still available, I'll take the air filter. :clap: PM sent...

Having a hard time getting my hands on a good used 52mm P&C also. :cry:

Does anyone have one in their pile of goodies??

Thanks Jon

My 272xp project saw is needing a whole lot of parts. If still available, I'll take the air filter. :clap: PM sent...

Having a hard time getting my hands on a good used 52mm P&C also. :cry:

Does anyone have one in their pile of goodies??

Thanks Jon

It's yours:cheers:

Latest posts

Back