Let's see some Christmas giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can handle that. :cheers:

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!!

Sounds good to me. Merry Christmas to you and Brian!:D

I think they used Homelite's with abrasive setups to cut the rocks for Stonehinge. Ask RandyMac, he would know....he was there. :laugh:

Hey now! Wait, that's probably true afterall....:hmm3grin2orange:

Ok fella's. This one has been in the shop for way too long. It's a Homelite C-52. It is a runner, and a pretty good one at that. P&C are perfect. I have started it with a drill, and it started great and idled great. The clutch cover has the top cut out, looks like it had a Bow on it at one time. It does however need a filter, filter cover and the recoil. It should be a good runner after that. Free for shipping cost. Merry Christmas.

Send it to Brian. I've been trying to get him into an old Homelite (a real one..........XL2's don't count) for months. He's exactly the fellow I had in mind.:D

Brian, if you get the damn thing and you need some parts for it let me know. I can probably get you squared away. Won't be pretty, but it'd be complete and running!!!:hmm3grin2orange:

Thank you wigglesworth and Eccentric. Merry Christmas!!!

You guys don't know ####, Titans were used on Stonehenge, Noah had Homelites and I used McCullochs for Woodhenge before creating the New World.

BTW, the dirt was already here, Gologit did that.

Test time

Want to test your all's on a simple question lets see if anyone gets the answer correct

What is the best gift that anyone can have during Christmas ?

there may be more than one answer but im looking for only a certain answer

Last edited:
Want to test your all's on a simple question lets see if anyone gets the answer correct

What is the best gift during Christmas that anyone should need ?

Coal is probably the best present, you can cook, heat, color, and a thousand other uses I wont list.:blob2:
Merry Christmas kev1n

hmm...........

Family and friends that care, and recognizing that christ is the true meaning of christmas

am i close?

He will still help or ill take his vitamins and walker away! ROFL

Well Rick, you might just get away with that. However, if you take his cigars and his Jim Beam Rye away, then you'll likely get brained with a tire iron.:laugh:

You guys don't know ####, Titans were used on Stonehenge, Noah had Homelites and I used McCullochs for Woodhenge before creating the New World.

BTW, the dirt was already here, Gologit did that.

I can picture Noah (with his flowing robes) slabbing away with a 900G. I thought you used a Terril to build Woodhenge. As for the dirt, well Gologit probably had some help from OMG as well..:D

Rofl your a good sport. Still waiting for my Mac though.

Careful, or you'll end up with a 1-43 upside yer head!:hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
hmm...........

Family and friends that care, and recognizing that christ is the true meaning of christmas

am i close?

For a believer they already have the best gift anyone can ever have at Christmas for a non believer that is the best gift anyone can offer to that person is Christ

yep you were more than close

The love of friends and family.

Latest posts

Back