Lets see some custom lawnmower cutting/hauling setups

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasting NO time giving this thing a work out, about a dozen loads this weekend. :clap:

P201111_1328_02.jpg

P201111_1328.jpg

You lawnmower racers are crazy, I prefer to a cage around my a$$.

One of the first years they had lawn mower races at my town's fair, I got a standby assignment with our service truck at it (usually I got to hang out at the mechanical pulls with it instead).

Be damned if one of the ladies didn't wipe out, go through the hay bales, and skidded her self under the chainlink fence at the far side of the ring. She was in surprisingly good shape for the ride she took, I know we transported but IIRC that was simply a precaution.

Wheel Horse

Wasting NO time giving this thing a work out, about a dozen loads this weekend. :clap:

Great little tractors. Got tons of moxie in a small package! Mine has about had it with the original kohler in it, though, too much voodoo and like chicken sacrafices to get it to start anymore, but man it is old and got some hours on it, can't complain much.. I am thinking repower either one of the small diesels *or* I might go all electric drive, which would be a hoot to build. Then I would have my own gas station with my solar panels!

I am not enthusiastic about rebuilding that Kohler...not much at all. Trying to slide away from gassers as much as possible. Two stroke hand held devices sort of hard to do that (although my battery saw has exceeded all my expectations), but anything I am riding in anymore, on or off road, for any reason, I want diesel or electric or even diesel/electric hybrid.

Back