• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

lets see them motorcycles

Cycledude

Cycledude

ArboristSite Operative
I ride a Honda Goldwing which is very quiet but I have also seen many youngsters cover their ears when starting my bike because they are expecting lots of noise.

rocketnorton

rocketnorton

Addicted to ArboristSite
Wait for it. Here's a typical family enjoying watching a motorcycle race up close. These kids are right up against the edge of the racetrack, with no walls or fence, and riders approaching 200 mph

not much likely to happen there. outside curves lil diff. watched any wrc lately?

there's always nascar, ruled/safetyed down to point of boring.
bring back late 60s.

stihl sawing

stihl sawing

MAD DOG
not much likely to happen there. outside curves lil diff. watched any wrc lately?

there's always nascar, ruled/safetyed down to point of boring.
bring back late 60s.
Yep, we used to pit inside the 1/4 dirt track. I have seen a few sprint cars get air born and clear the dirt barrier. Biggest thing thou was it was muddy in the infield cause the track was banked and held water. they later built an outside pit that was higher ground

rocketnorton

rocketnorton

Addicted to ArboristSite
...and chit still happens.
i know a racer that's been veggie almost 10yr. crashed. he'd still be racin otherwise. started @ 7yo.
his younger bro continues on.
sprintcars.