lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1606979784631.jpeg

1606979688665.jpeg

Got myself a 40th birthday present last month. I love this thing so far, but have a few mods I want to make.

2020 Yamaha MT-09.
received_503215577310111.jpeg

This is the pic my wife took at the dealership. Since then, I have purchased a new helmet, gloves, jacket, rear fender eliminator, shorty levers, flush mount led lights, heated grips, tank grips, a cover to keep dirt off of it in the garage, radiator grill, and will soon be getting exhaust, flashing the ecu, and a quickshifter.

Got myself a 40th birthday present last month. I love this thing so far, but have a few mods I want to make.

2020 Yamaha MT-09.
View attachment 871631

This is the pic my wife took at the dealership. Since then, I have purchased a new helmet, gloves, jacket, rear fender eliminator, shorty levers, flush mount led lights, heated grips, tank grips, a cover to keep dirt off of it in the garage, radiator grill, and will soon be getting exhaust, flashing the ecu, and a quickshifter.
always wanted one of those, but I am afraid that it would ruin my pristine driving record. I can't imagine not doing block long wheelies, burn outs and backing it in thru sweeping corners. :)

left to right, wife Mary, my Yamaha 1100. Ward Christalaw, Yamaha 1100, Les and Cathy Histed, Honda 1100 Goldwing, Robert Cunningham, Kawasaki KZ 650
on our way to the Indy 500. Picture taken in the early 80's, a small town, northern Indiana. Anyone recognize the town/Huffs Restraunt?
a group - Copy.JPG

I have a set of bags for the softail if you need them. I bought them for my softail standard but never mounted them. I think I only have $125 in them. They are Harley bags, probably $600 when new. Can send pics if interested. I sold my bike before I had a chance to mount them. Needed a new hip more than a bike.View attachment 871603
Possum2, my wife has been debating if she wants bags. She likes how easy it is to get on and off without the bags since she is pretty short but sometimes wishes she had some storage. Send some pics when you get the chance and I will see what she thinks. That was a good looking bike you had BTW.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Possum2, my wife has been debating if she wants bags. She likes how easy it is to get on and off without the bags since she is pretty short but sometimes wishes she had some storage. Send some pics when you get the chance and I will see what she thinks. That was a good looking bike you had BTW.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk
https://www.shoputahharley.com/prod...MInt79yamz7QIVpVPVCh2UlQcQEAQYFiABEgKGGPD_BwEthese are the bags I have. They are just collecting dust at the moment. They come with some very heavy duty looking mounting brackets. They have a rigid plastic back and solid leather covered fronts.

Latest posts

Back