ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Lets see your boating/ fishing pictures!

wood4heat

wood4heat

Addicted to ArboristSite
Here's one of the giant bluefin that I caught last year. Personal best, 110" to the curve of the tail, 77" girth, 900 lbs live weight. Auction weight was 610 lbs, that's no head, tail, guts or fins, just the torso.
Doooooood, that's a big ass fish!

tuna hooker

tuna hooker

ArboristSite Lurker
Doooooood, that's a big ass fish!

Thank you sir! We hooked into to one 2 weeks before we got this one that we fought for 7 hours before it died mid fight and sank to the bottom and got hung up in some junk on the bottom. We tried for 40 minutes to get that fish up but it was snagged tight to something, unfortunately we had to cut the line. We were 12 miles from where we hooked it and it was 12:45 in the morning at that point. That fish was well over 1000 pounds.

tuna hooker

tuna hooker

ArboristSite Lurker
We fish off the coast of New Hampshire mostly. Sometimes we fish off of the coast Maine and sometimes if the Mass coast but 90% of the time were off NH. There were some really big tuna around last year.

wood4heat

wood4heat

Addicted to ArboristSite
@tuna hooker I've caught albacor off the coast of Oregon. They're a little far out for my boat although I know people have done it. My buddy has a 26' twin engine Grady that we'll take out for a couple days at a time. That's some fun fishing!

redfin

redfin

Fish & Chips!!!
We fish off the coast of New Hampshire mostly. Sometimes we fish off of the coast Maine and sometimes if the Mass coast but 90% of the time were off NH. There were some really big tuna around last year.

Tuna is on my bucket list. What kind of range are you catching these big boys?

redfin

redfin

Fish & Chips!!!
Where are fishing Ryan? My girls don't like to fish but my wife and boy love it. Momma is getting a new Okuma for mothers day, and that's what she wants to for mothers day.

Well she does want me to make her dinner too. :)

steven stern

steven stern

Tamarrack junkie
View attachment 423135

Spring trout streams in PA
Is that a Gulp worm. Never caught trout on soft plastics before very cool. We have been trolling roster tails (just an inline spinner) for rainbows and been knocking em dead most are fairly small but a couple have been in the 2-3 pound range. 20150202_141855.jpg

SAWMIKAZE

SAWMIKAZE

Addicted to ArboristSite
Where are fishing Ryan? My girls don't like to fish but my wife and boy love it. Momma is getting a new Okuma for mothers day, and that's what she wants to for mothers day.

Well she does want me to make her dinner too. :)

Turtle creek , its in trafford.

Im fishing with a G.Loomis 7'6" UL trout series rod with a shimano stradic C14 in that picture with 2lb floroclear line.

SAWMIKAZE

SAWMIKAZE

Addicted to ArboristSite
Is that a Gulp worm. Never caught trout on soft plastics before very cool. We have been trolling roster tails (just an inline spinner) for rainbows and been knocking em dead most are fairly small but a couple have been in the 2-3 pound range. View attachment 423177

Its a power worm different but same , i kill em on red , pink shad , and sometimes white .. you need a long ultralight rod and 2lb test to fish them well..the thin line makes them drift nice and with the longer rod combined with light line they cast well , and i can battle bigger fish on lighter line with a longer rod.

Im having a loomis 8'6" fly rod blank built into a spinning rod for this fall ..ill be able to cast 1/64 and 1/32 jigs alot better... im gonna pair the rod with a shimano sustain 1000..it will be trout nirvana :)