Let's talk about kickback...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was not aware you could limb up tumble weeds. :dizzy:

:greenchainsaw: :newbie: im talkin tree work not fence cutting or landscrape. i use saws all day every day so dont tell me about somthin u know next ta nothing about:) another rep begger:laugh:

Hey azz wipe! I'm not telling you how to do your job. I'm telling you my exerpience with chainsaws and what I use them for. I have been self employed for 3 years and I know what the hell I'm doing, and I know what I am capable of and not capable of when doing tree work.
SO BACK OFF F$%^ER!

Last edited:
I think you misunderstand what kick back is, it's not when the saw is pushed back from the chain binding or such, it's when the bar tip comes in contact with an object and it throws the bar up in your face so to speak.

I know what a kick back is and have seen it happen. I was just telling him what I do when limbing a tree that's on the ground to prevent the saw from being pushed back or pinched. Kick back is one more reason why myself and only 1 out of 3 of my employees use the saws.

Hey azz wipe! I'm not telling you how to do your job. I'm telling you my exerpience with chainsaws and what I use them for. I have been self employed for 3 years and I know what the hell I'm doing,and I know what I am capable of when doing tree work. SO BACK OFF F$%^ER!
so u have ben running chainsaws at age 15 and your 30 somthin now and never had a kick-back? i wasnt born yesterday bud i can c u are still a little wet behind the ears when it comes ta chainsaw work. ill back off when u stop talkin ****.

Last edited:
so u have ben running chainsaws at age 15 and your 30 somthin now and never had a kick-back? i wasnt born yesterday bud i can c u are still a little wet behind the ears when it comes ta chainsaw work. ill back off when u stop talkin ****.
I have been running saws YOUR entire life (yes I started at age 10) and have experienced only one kickback the whole time, if you are getting kickback everyday or even once a month maybe you need to re-evaluate your chainsaw skills :)

Last edited:
so u have ben running chainsaws at age 15 and your 30 somthin now and never had a kick-back? i wasnt born yesterday bud i can c u are still a little wet behind the ears when it comes ta chainsaw work. ill back when u stop talkin ****.

You must have some personal issues or something. I'm not talkin ****, I only say what I know about chainsaws and my experience with them. As I have said before, I have done tree work for sometime now, however the rope climbing aspect of it I am fairly new at. In the past I have a used a portable boom lift, and if that did not work because of small area or the tree was out of my league, I turned it down. If you were smart you would have looked at my profile and read that I'm 20 yrs old. DUMBAZZ!

You must have some personal issues or something. I'm not talkin ****, I only say what I know about chainsaws and my experience with them. As I have said before, I have done tree work for sometime now, however the rope climbing aspect of it I am fairly new at. In the past I have a used a portable boom lift, and if that did not work because of small area or the tree was out of my league, I turned it down. If you were smart you would have looked at my profile and read that I'm 20 yrs old. DUMBAZZ!
sorry man im very razzled up at the moment cause some none treeguy gave me neg rep on a factual chainsaw thread he didnt even post in. so im pissed sorry i have mixed u up.

sorry man im very razzled up at the moment cause some none treeguy gave me neg rep on a factual chainsaw thread he didnt even post in. so im pissed sorry i have mixed u up.

Wasn't me, I have not neg repped anybody since I have been on here. It's okay. Ya did get my blood pressure goin a little.

so i got a 400lbs stubb cuttin treeman a snake charmer and a wreckless one handin logger chimn in. none of yall can hold a candle to my skilz. lmfao!!

so i got a 400lbs stubb cuttin treeman a snake charmer and a wreckless one handin logger chimn in. none of yall can hold a candle to my skilz. lmfao!!

Watch it man, I'll sik my rattlesnakes on you.
attachment.php

Funny you sorta sound a little light in your moccasins to me! :popcorn:
i call em when i see em! even know u are a smooth talkin rep ho u still know your stuff when it comes ta tree work. as far as im concerned u earned the right to rep ho and talk all the talk ya want:cheers:

Last edited:
I'm not quite 400lbs, just below 300 actually but I'll blow that candle out, I have forgotten more then you'll ever know about "SKILLZ"..........you showed your "skillz" when you dragged your son up a tree with a shady home made harness, real skills there for sure.......

i have caused enough trouble today! im gonna be nice now.

Since this thread is still going and I like to help Plasmech so much here's my advice. Kick back is dangerous but just be a man and hold on to the dam saw.

Ha, sounds like good advice. Thanks!

Who would have thought that this thread would become so large??? LOL

Back