Lickity Log Splitter, Piqua Ohio

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prentice110

SpongeBob Fap Pants
Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can find a used lickity splitter for sale? Im looking for a model 26mk34 a-f or later known as a mk348. Its the two stage model that lays down. need not be in running condition, I just need some parts. Will pay cash.

Does anyone know where i can find a used lickity splitter for sale? Im looking for a model 26mk34 a-f or later known as a mk348. Its the two stage model that lays down. need not be in running condition, I just need some parts. Will pay cash.

What parts are you needing?

the "jacobs ladder" ladder chain ,but may jerry rig with bailing wire. also some "auto-shift" parts. currently disconnected and using a steel rod to manually shift. Sometimes I feel like I have the worlds only stickshift splitter

Finaly!!!

After over a year of searching, Im proud to say Ive finaly found a complete lickity splitter! Im hitting the road to go pick it up. Its apparently complete so I will have even more spare parts to play with! God I love old junk! Im such a billhilly!

Any more on this? A friend of mine has one for sale. I am considering buying it. Trying to figure out what it is worth. It is not running. He says it was this past summer. He says it needs a new recoil start setup and carburetor cleaning. It looks pretty rough, but he says he'll give me my money back if it doesn't work after I make those two repairs.

I've seen them go for as little as $400 and as high as $3250

lickity splitter

I have the model # splitter you are looking for but it's not for sale at this time. Loaned it to a 'friend' of mine who let his neighbor borrow it. Finally got it back minus the kohler engine and the exploded view manual. Trying to find a copy of this so I can rebuild this thing for the third time. Bought it used in '75. Great machine! If I can rebuild it, I will NEVER loan it out again. Any ideas where I can find a manual or download?

It would be worth that for NLA parts.

After a 2nd look that model does not have the shift valve. Does it run?

Last edited:
lickety splitter

I was inquiring about a manual earlier. Sorry I wasn't more specific. There is a rebuild procedure manual for the 26-MK34 and 26-MK52 models that has exploded views. That's the one I'm missing. I have the original parts list manual with exploded views if any one needs a copy.

It sits above the oil tank plumbed into relief and linkage to another diverter valve. Shifts it to higher pressure like a 2 stage pump would.

Back