Lickity Splitter - 16ABS19 - O-RINGS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
s there a schematic somewhere to show how they work? Friend had one but I never looked at it closely.
I have a manual I found on eBay. I bought mine for $100 off Craigslist in 2009. It was a mess. Tire rotted off, all hoses rotted, water in gas tank, no oil filer, broken gauges and lots of rust........6 months of "TLC" and I was splitting wood. I had a strong offer for mine over $1500, but told the guy to come back when I move to the cemetery and I'm sure my wife will sell it............Bob has been good about giving me advice. I appreciate any and all help. john

I have a manual I found on eBay. I bought mine for $100 off Craigslist in 2009. It was a mess. Tire rotted off, all hoses rotted, water in gas tank, no oil filer, broken gauges and lots of rust........6 months of "TLC" and I was splitting wood. I had a strong offer for mine over $1500, but told the guy to come back when I move to the cemetery and I'm sure my wife will sell it............Bob has been good about giving me advice. I appreciate any and all help. john
So few people have the slightest Idea what they are. A few years ago some one had one on CL for $3000. Looked like brand new, said the auto cycle worked. It was posted here in the CL laughs. Several people were cracking on the "Idiot" trying to sell it. Then they were bragging about their 22 ton Home Depot. I have a 22 ton Huskee now. It's been a great little splitter for ten years, but it dreams of being an old broke down Likity.

So few people have the slightest Idea what they are. A few years ago some one had one on CL for $3000. Looked like brand new, said the auto cycle worked. It was posted here in the CL laughs. Several people were cracking on the "Idiot" trying to sell it. Then they were bragging about their 22 ton Home Depot. I have a 22 ton Huskee now. It's been a great little splitter for ten years, but it dreams of being an old broke down Likity.
I thought I had a couple of pictures of mine on here somewhere. Might try to load a couple tomorrow. I love messing with it, even with it's quirks, heck at nearly 75, I have a few quirks myself......lol!

Back