Lightest chainsaw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what's up with the talk of a rear handle 192? I've heard rumors of it but our stihl rep denies it's existence.

Tell your stihl rep to look in the 2007 product catalog...

It's been released in some a regions only.. others to follow.

The mini mac had to be one of the lightest.

Do they Sell That promac 33 in the states? I did a search and did not see any listings

No, it look like that you can't get it in US. You have to check http://www.husqvarna.com/
attachment.php

Definately not the lightest, though right up there, I would say this is one of the smallest ever.

I have one and it makes a 192T look big!

Tell your stihl rep to look in the 2007 product catalog...

It's been released in some a regions only.. others to follow.

I have looked in my 07 catalog...it's not listed in there, nor is it my pricelist. I guess it must be a regional thing for the time being.

Here's how she was handled... yes ma'am....

attachment.php

I don't want to hijack the thread any further, but I got to say Andy is a hero for bringing his big blower yesterday. We would still be there cleaning up without it.

And I had no idea how much about 45 gallons of wet mill created wood powder weighed until I had to load them into the trailer.

Here's how she was handled... yes ma'am....

nice work, boys!!! Thanks a million!! Awww, MaryAnn is a peach...I'm sure she was easily relaxed....one of my nicest customers. Her now deceased hubby brought seeds from Kansas 40-50 years ago...a different oak is in the back, a hickory, and a coupla black walnuts.

Those knots make the wood look cooler, methinx.....

just got home after an 11 hour day...we did 5 jobs....including some easy storm work. Started a three trunked (spreading into 3 yards) horse chesnut at 3:30....finished at 6:40.....had a nice gin pole which allowed swinging some back leaders, and lifting some back branches. Climbed way out on two and dropped them into the 2 neighbor yards.

That's interesting...! I didn't even know they sent out catalogs differing by region.... It's on page 23 of mine.

I'll double check tomorrow just to make sure but i'm pretty sure it's not there. I did get a thing about the new HT250 pole saw though.

Back