• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade lightly used saddle for a big guy climber! awesome Gaffs to trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

506thTreeTrimmer

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey guys, im on the look out for a lightly used saddle, something that i an replace certain components on i.e. a sequoia , matt cornell, treemotion, tree austria 3.2, or a stein vega plus........ or similar.

im an ex Army infantryman, which essentially means that i need something nice and comfy for a stout guy! unfortunately my last sequoia was STOLEN by some brave soul, and im in the middle of getting a very large contract set up, which means no immediate money to use on a new one...... got to keep my boys eating and happy so i can get this contract!

i am working an area that 1) doesnt allow spiking of ANY kind, even on full removals per city codes, and 2) its easier on my old infantry body to climb rather than put all that pressure on 2 blown knees! SO, i have a great, brand new ( 1 full climb to test on a out of city tree) Klein Tree Gaffs, with upgraded padded buckingham pad and strap kit, plus gaff guards. I used to gaff alot down south, but that was before the Army, and 30lbs.....

Back