Limb Snap/Curbcards App?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klaibs27

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. I'm trying to grow my side tree removal business and came across Limb Snap (which was recently absorbed into Curbcards). It's a hyper-focused marketing campaign where you take a picture of a tree (or storm damage) that needs removal and the app creates a postcard that gets mailed directly to the property owner. Have any of you used this and if so, was it effective?

I sent my first one this morning for a small pine tree that got blown down in a storm a week ago that's right across from my development so I'll let everyone know if it works!

I would not do it, but we were a well established company with a large clientele that my father and grand father started. We hated storm work because it messed up our schedule with regular customers. We were booked 6+ weeks out and didn't like putting people out that had been with us since my grand father was still working. If you are just getting started you may do well with it. What I found with small storm damage was the lawn guys ran out to Homedepot and bought a bunch of cheap saws and under cut the price on anything that was on the ground. They couldn't do any big dangerous stuff. Good luck in the fure and keep us posted.

Back