Liner stock sources

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ATH

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I don't want to be a nursery...not that there is anything wrong with that...but not my goal. Having said that, there are some trees that I would like to plant for clients that I cannot find or regularly are out of stock. I just bought some land where I will be building a shop to keep equipment in. I'd like to use some space out there to grow a few trees (probably pot-in-pot or fabric pots. Maybe a few field-grown trees. I should be able to afford a spade by the time they are big enough ;) .

But that is just background to get to my real question of the moment: Any suggestions for sources of small liners? I probably won't purchase more than 250 initially. A few species I'd like 20-30 individuals. I understand most suppliers want orders of at least $2500, if not much larger.

I've gotten thousands of pots from a couple of the larger landscape outfits here. (Free)
1,2,5, and 10 gallon pots.
They'll do a commercial planting, and have an entire trailer load of waste pots. Just show up at the right time with an empty pickup.

Back