• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell List of husqvarnas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trent Curtis

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
5C0BA7AB-7098-4A2C-AB3F-216D587CA2AE.jpeg Well gents my chainsaw obsession has cooled, and my boy has become obsessed with John Deere tractors. So we are going to start looking for his first tractor.... his plastic battery job no longer cuts the mustard.

Brand new 346xp NE (grey clutch cover)
-set up with brand new Tsumura 18” light weight bar and new chain. limiter Caps removed, muffler mod completed (looks stock..... opened muffler behind spark screen). Saw was fueled, tuned on the bench and then put away. Never seen wood.
$700

372xtorq. Cylinder was acquired from Shane (former west coast faller). Cylinder is decked, squish band cut and ported. Saw went together with new OEM bearings, seals, brand new carb, fuel lines, impulse lines, etc. full wrap bar, unlimited coil.... PHO $700.

3120xp builder. Saw is a box of parts. Needs new crank, piston and rings.... and possibly some other parts but most of the saw is there. Good cylinder. Full wrap bar. 350 shipped. would just like to get my money back out of it.

I’ll list some Pics tonight. I may have other saws also- I’m like any good hoarder..... if a sell a couple maybe it will get easier to part with a few more.
Only trades I may consider is I’d like to find a minty 359..... Straight across for the 3120 or towards the others.

Buyer pays shipping.

Thank you

Trent

Great deals there.
I'd like to have either of the first two; but I've already got one in the box(but if something sells), and an XT that Shane built, it's a real strong running saw.
I've got a 359, not minty, and a couple ported 357's :innocent:.
GLWS buddy.

Great deals there.
I'd like to have either of the first two; but I've already got one in the box(but if something sells), and an XT that Shane built, it's a real strong running saw.
I've got a 359, not minty, and a couple ported 357's :innocent:.
GLWS buddy.

Thank you, Brett. I love a ported 359.

And yes, Shane def does nice work.

I’ll post pics of the 3120 in a box this evening. It’s not cherry- but solid, minus the missing.

The 359 is stock, the 357's are ported, I also have a ported 361 if that interest you, I know you like the creamsicles :laugh:.

He does.

I’ve ported several 359’s- and I’ve had better luck than the 1 357 I ground on. Seemed that I benefited from the extra crank volume. Volume over velocity :)

Creamsicles...... best on a stick :)

3120 parts- finally pulled them out to take a look.

Comes with new bearings and seal kit. New 55 coil..... I heard it fits the 4120 also.
New top cover, set of gaskets, new set of rings.

From what I can tell this is what it needs.... either missing or in bad shape....

Piston, cylinder, recoil cover, intake and filter, carburetor muffler,muffler bracket. There may more but that’s everything I can see.

I’m trying to be very frank with what this basket case is and isn’t.

3120 is no longer for sale- I initially posted to sell without ever opening the box.

It would appear I got shafted on my purchase as I bought the saw with a “good clean cylinder”. But this cylinder is trashed.

So I’m pulling the saw...... I’ll resolve with original seller, or maybe not as he’s suddenly gone radio silent after I sent him pics of the “clean cylinder”.

Latest posts

Back