• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Comment Location on posts?

ChoppyChoppy

ChoppyChoppy

Tree Freak
Is there a setting I'm not seeing to put member locations in the header along with their username?
It seems that it went away with the new software, or perhaps I've changed a setting inadvertently.

There's been many posts where having an idea of the member's location would be helpful to give advice.

An example would be a recent post asking opinions on cordless saws. I mentioned cold weather issues, but that could be completely irrelevant if the person lives in a warm climate.

Todo10

Todo10

Administrator
Staff member
Is there a setting I'm not seeing to put member locations in the header along with their username?
It seems that it went away with the new software, or perhaps I've changed a setting inadvertently.

There's been many posts where having an idea of the member's location would be helpful to give advice.

An example would be a recent post asking opinions on cordless saws. I mentioned cold weather issues, but that could be completely irrelevant if the person lives in a warm climate.
That information is displayed below the user avatar like yours:
1599880425920.png

NIP Group