Log ox hauler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cannon0521

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Have any of you tried this thing. I got one in today. For a firewood guy , this thing is too shelf. Bad news is I was pretty excited about the thing, rolled a log over to finish the cuts and threw it behind the log I was cutting and run a H80 chain right into it. The ox is fine just has character now, but the H80 is now scrap metal [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I've been looking into it.. went to my local dealer and they can get it but I can order it online or Home Depot.

Will follow this thread to see what others have to say! Runs for roughly 150$ CAD here, I think.

Mine was $180 shipped, no they are not currently on the shelf. It's a top shelf tool. Excellent cant hook and the timber Jack makes cutting logs so much easier. Solidly built, it'll last lifetime.

Most useful as a timber jack, I mean it is what it is , a cant hook for rolling logs, a round carry tool , I don't have to bend over to pick up rounds going to the splitter. Just slip the hook over and walk off with it. The timber jack tool lifts medium logs with ease and I can cut completely through without getting my saw anywhere near the dirt.

That's pretty much what it does
b2175d4e2660a4903842787ce07e15d9.jpg
c0e28e1025ff57a20148220f436e1a5e.jpg
9cf2d34ee1b1600efb07250c6ea7e052.jpg

I have had a LogOX since last summer. I have found that it works really well as a cant hook. Using it without the cant hook handle is nice around the wood splitter. I did not buy the whole kit with the timber jack because I found it just as easy to cut the log around halfway through on one side and then roll the log to the other side with the cant hook to finish the cut. I may buy the pickaroon attachment to see how that works. Overall, I think it is a quality tool that will last and be useful to me for years to come. Don't think I have any pictures of it in action though.

I didn't get the pick or the bag , I just got the handle and the timber Jack. I love the tool.

Back