Loggers World Story

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoss Barker

Reaction score
Greetings all,

My name is Hoss Barker from Eugreen, OR, I'm writing a story for Kevin at Loggers World about the cedar bolt cutters and helicopter logging of the ricks. I did this back in the 70's but didn't have the good sense to take any pictures. If any of you guys have any pictures we could use in the article we'd sure be grateful and would give you full credit in the story.
Would be nice if they were of the era but I'll take what I can get, thanks for your time guys and Merry Christmas to all.

Hoss Barker

got 2 or 3 pics, early 90s, of ricks bein landed on road I was movin a yarder on. not great pics of some impressive [to me] flyin. theyre on paper. will need to scan them if yer interested.
either way, subbed.

Greetings all,

My name is Hoss Barker from Eugreen, OR, I'm writing a story for Kevin at Loggers World about the cedar bolt cutters and helicopter logging of the ricks. I did this back in the 70's but didn't have the good sense to take any pictures. If any of you guys have any pictures we could use in the article we'd sure be grateful and would give you full credit in the story.
Would be nice if they were of the era but I'll take what I can get, thanks for your time guys and Merry Christmas to all.

Hoss Barker

http://www.lni.wa.gov/Safety/Research/FACE/files/cedar.pdf

Latest posts

Back