Lombard chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Chain saw guys . Im wondering if anyone has a line on any ons parts to fit any of the Lombard or Dynamark saws . I have , buy, repair and sell any and all . I recently bought a barn full of parts and saws from an estate of a man that sold and repaired these saws in the 50s through 80s . I buy used saws any condition . C J Runge Frenchtown NJ 908 892 9430

Im not sure . looks like a great old saw . I will try to figure it out . Any Idea where the tag was located .?

Some pics of an old Lombard that i sold many years ago, it was never fully identified on the collectors forum, any ideas on what model it may be?

Justin

6a7162ff8d5b127a0bd1f0b30af6fa4f.jpg

Hello Chain saw guys . Im wondering if anyone has a line on any ons parts to fit any of the Lombard or Dynamark saws . I have , buy, repair and sell any and all . I recently bought a barn full of parts and saws from an estate of a man that sold and repaired these saws in the 50s through 80s . I buy used saws any condition . C J Runge Frenchtown NJ 908 892 9430

Sorry, no part number but I could use one or three auto oiler check valves for the Comango types (AP-42?). Used or NOS.

Shoot me a private message if you have some.

Im sure I have some . I have a 45 ' van filled with parts I just got . Have had no time to sort yet . I will need to try and see what it will cost me to replace the parts that I have so that I know what to charge . The only thing I will need the way it looks is pistons and rings . Those duck bills are easy to get but not sure what they cost .

Hey there friend those duck bill valves are less than 2 $ each punch up ebay and get the ones for a homelite xl12 then your set . No more smoke and you will be the hero .

What I'm looking for is the 90 degree fitting that holds the duckbill. I have the Homelite and Poulan/Husqvarna rubber duckbills on hand.

I use the Lombard fitting to replace the fitting on my Remingtons. They used a much larger one which is NLA.

I did try a Remy NOS once but the rubber guts was old and only lasted ten minutes.[emoji21]

Ok so what you are asking for is The fitting directly in front of the bar oil fill cap . Number 42 on your parts break down sheet Lombard part number 2--1666 . Im sure we have those but I will have to check when we get things sorted out . I have been clearing a 60 acre piece ot woodlot of storm damaged trees from the Sandy storm from a few years back . When we finish with that all of my parts will be inventoried and I will get you as many as you need .

Ok so what you are asking for is The fitting directly in front of the bar oil fill cap . Number 42 on your parts break down sheet Lombard part number 2--1666 . Im sure we have those but I will have to check when we get things sorted out . I have been clearing a 60 acre piece ot woodlot of storm damaged trees from the Sandy storm from a few years back . When we finish with that all of my parts will be inventoried and I will get you as many as you need .

Yup. This.
6e4f198751d014e4be0ef5f91fee857c.jpg

np we have them not sure what they are worth . Will get back with you when I can would you like used or new ?

Ok It looks like I will be getting into this trailer soon to find some parts . Im looking for 6 crankcase plugs Lombard part number 1--3289 such an obscure little part but so needed to finish these saws . Also 6 Lombard part number 7--1252 ignition modual mounting plate . If you know of anyone that has these Im in need . How many of the check valve part number A--59011 do you need ??? Oh you are the Remington collector . Im looking at a deal on old Remington parts . What if anything do you need for those old saws ???

Ok It looks like I will be getting into this trailer soon to find some parts . Im looking for 6 crankcase plugs Lombard part number 1--3289 such an obscure little part but so needed to finish these saws . Also 6 Lombard part number 7--1252 ignition modual mounting plate . If you know of anyone that has these Im in need . How many of the check valve part number A--59011 do you need ??? Oh you are the Remington collector . Im looking at a deal on old Remington parts . What if anything do you need for those old saws ???

I can use one or two of the Lombard auto oiler check fittings.
df93d09f2b1516a8adfc788ac05a2556.jpg

As far as Remingtons, we need a muffler or stack for the 49 or 65 cc types.
2c49509c4c2857d68733fa7f9edc9de6.jpg

c230ad267d4e62f8fe22975521b49630.jpg

fed9f3b070fb5c6a97ee3b75347d894c.jpg

Just a reminder:
I have a stack of Lombard IPLs I can scan if someone needs one.

Not that the part numbers are that useful but if something is missing from your saw you get an idea what it looks like.

Thanks Chainsawlady!!
hello,would you have a ipi for a lombard little lightning super de-luxe chainsaw that you could sent me.thanks ken. [email protected].

Back