• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Lone Wolf MS 200T

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are getting really hard to find have you noticed?
My honey hole dealer offered me a couple carcasses a couple months ago. Not really my thing but I snatched them up because the parts are dwindling. You were on my list of folks to pass them along to, but I didn't make it that far.77866.jpeg

My honey hole dealer offered me a couple carcasses a couple months ago. Not really my thing but I snatched them up because the parts are dwindling. You were on my list of folks to pass them along to, but I didn't make it that far.View attachment 844072
Build one, you'll love it!

You do know I pay top dollar!
Well. A friend of my GF recently got bit hard by the saw bug. I've helped him learn some stuff and it keeps his mind busy and out of trouble, which I guess in the past he'd never ha much trouble finding. He had mentioned really wanting a 200T so when I found them I offered them to him to fix up. I'm not sure where he is with them but if he ever gives up I'll let you know. I think I have him talked into doing a GTG with me in Sept.

Castrol super clean and hot water and a brush is going to be all you need to clean anything.
Hot water behind your washing machine and a black rubber hose rated for hot water. I got a story about when we were kids and washing dirt bikes at my buds house when his mother came home and found the screen on the basement window broken and us with 2 clean dirt bikes she beat him with a broom as we started them and left!

Back