ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Long ER waits and why

WRW

Addicted to ArboristSite
In case you were ever wondering why it takes so long to get an ER room at your local hospital, you might stop and think about this before you complane

I doubt that person waited for that room. Then too, that room probably has a trauma designation that separates it from the other ER room designations (cardiac, observation, etc.) As well, not all traumas are exsanguinations. Yeah, there may be other factors at play.

sb47

Addicted to ArboristSite
I doubt that person waited for that room. Then too, that room probably has a trauma designation that separates it from the other ER room designations (cardiac, observation, etc.) As well, not all traumas are exsanguinations. Yeah, there may be other factors at play.
No one said they all look like that after each patient. Every time a doc sees a patient they also have a pile of paper work to do on each one. But when trauma rooms are full the over flow has to go somewhere. It was just meant as a visual of what may go one behind closed doors that the guy with a cold or flu may not realize.

WRW

Addicted to ArboristSite
No one said they all look like that after each patient. Every time a doc sees a patient they also have a pile of paper work to do on each one. But when trauma rooms are full the over flow has to go somewhere. It was just meant as a visual of what may go one behind closed doors that the guy with a cold or flu may not realize.

Yeah, colds and flu are more likely to overwhelm an ER.

ktmtigger

ArboristSite Operative
Does it really matter? The point was that someone has to clean and disinfect the room before you come in.
Yeah I think it matters could be a one in a million case that destroyed the room. I have 3 er nurse's and a er surgeon in the family and they have yet to talk of a scene like that. The guys that come in to clean tho are known to take their time some times

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk