• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Lookin for 034S

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still harassing me in private messages . this guy is. I know who it is he caused problems on other forum with me and got me a 6 month ban. He knows to much about me. He has a a couple of diff. User names on here as well as other site.
I figured you guys were tight when I saw his avatar. Multiple screen names are always a flag. No reason for that other than baggery. You should share the screen names so others can avoid.

To both!!!!!! all you have to do is ignore it's simple I lived in the great state of FL my self you notice I say lived boy. Flatlander paradise I made a joke boy isay a joke . Stop the he said she said back and forth it's bad boy I say it's bad lol ... come on fellas man was just looking for a old stihl 034s that's it let's put our computer balls away boy isay put me away there bad for everything have a nice day fellas and laugh smile enjoy life it's short coming fro. An old man

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I didn't do anything but politely ask him to stop. Then the guy started sending me pm's He's gone now. No we went buddy's I don't associate with people like that. It's childish behavior. The only reason I don't do ignore is because if they don't do it either. They can still see your post and talk crap behind your back and you wouldn't even know it.

I didn't do anything but politely ask him to stop. Then the guy started sending me pm's He's gone now. No we went buddy's I don't associate with people like that. It's childish behavior. The only reason I don't do ignore is because if they don't do it either. They can still see your post and talk cap behind your back and you wouldn't even know it
I'm new to this computer ****.. I had a fella go bananas over me not knowing how to use the site and posted a pic of a saw I had so he could see it he said I was trying to pirate his sale and blablabla isay funny funny that is he threaten me with the site sherlock Holmes/ sheriff mediator or whatever the innertwitweb site builder is called I waisted more time on it then I did here ....have a good day fella saws to turn up and porting to get done all turns into money like all other things in life

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It's just a joke thing @lone wolf and I got going on between us. Why are you asking and accusing me of babbling? Trying to get me going or something?
Stop no he ain't leave it where it is now and we can all get along. OK? Lets not start a whole bunch of **** over nothing.

Latest posts

Back