• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Lookin for a project saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an 026 parts saw. It's missing plastics cylinder recoil carb. And few other smalls 70 shipped

I have a homlite that iv not even touched yet. You want it? Guy said it runs but it has been like 10 years since its been started[emoji23]

3de93514ad822f7a55b7d8c469276e9e.jpg

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

@bowtiescottsdale I got a clean 360 pro today that's complete. Has good cylinder and Piston. I tore it all the way down. Needs bearings /a worm gear/ seals / fuel filter/ impulse line/ fuel line/ and maybe a carb kit / rings a really clean saw let me know if you want it and the 026 as well. If not I'm gonna rebuild it and list it for sale

As the title suggest I am on the hunt for a project saw, so something that you may have not currently running would be right up mt ally!

Thanks!
I have a 1963 Poulan 46 only one I’ve ever seen has compression all there just never messed with it and can’t seem to find any to value it?

@bowtiescottsdale I got a clean 360 pro today that's complete. Has good cylinder and Piston. I tore it all the way down. Needs bearings /a worm gear/ seals / fuel filter/ impulse line/ fuel line/ and maybe a carb kit / rings a really clean saw let me know if you want it and the 026 as well. If not I'm gonna rebuild it and list it for sale

****, sorry it took me so long to respond! how much for the 360

I have a homlite that iv not even touched yet. You want it? Guy said it runs but it has been like 10 years since its been started
emoji23.png

thing is cool, how much for the lil guy.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji
I have a homlite that iv not even touched yet. You want it? Guy said it runs but it has been like 10 years since its been started[emoji23]

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Latest posts

Back