• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Want to trade Looking for 70cc saw

Justin Bankes

Justin Bankes

ArboristSite Member
I have a fairly new MS261CM 18" .325" bar. I don't use much since I got a 6100 Dolmar. It may have 6-8 tanks thru it at most. I would like to trade it for a nice Stihl 044-046, MS441. Other brands fine,ported saws too will trade with cash if needed but won't take a beating on my saw it is nice and well cared for. image.jpg image.jpg

Mj sanchez

Mj sanchez

ArboristSite Lurker
I have a fairly new MS261CM 18" .325" bar. I don't use much since I got a 6100 Dolmar. It may have 6-8 tanks thru it at most. I would like to trade it for a nice Stihl 044-046, MS441. Other brands fine,ported saws too will trade with cash if needed but won't take a beating on my saw it is nice and well cared for. View attachment 484045 View attachment 484046
Have 046

Attachments