• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Want to buy Looking for a "big" saw. 80cc+

wash-climber

wash-climber

ArboristSite Lurker
Hey guys and gals,

I'm looking for a bigger saw for falling larger trees, bucking, and milling. 80cc and up, or something 70cc+ that's modded

Stihl, Husky, or McColluch would be preferred. I'm happy with older saws, so long as they are in good condition!

My budget is $500, bar included would be nice! Thanks!

rumrun999

rumrun999

ArboristSite Lurker
I have a Jonsered 920 Super that runs excellent with good compression and a 24 inch bar. Couple of things, the plastic portion of the kick-back brake arm broke off, I am replacing it with an aluminum piece, the brake works as it should. Also, after 3 hours of hard sawing, it gets tough to start. I have remedied this by installing an older cold spark plug and it is ready to rock. I believe this is the result of the coil getting week and I now see there are coils on the internet for the older Jonny's. I can get pictures and a video of it cutting to you this weekend if you are still interested. I am headed to the southwest on vacation next week, march 11-18 and will be home after. I cannot seem to upload the video and will try to PM it to you. $400 for the saw and bar, you pay exact shipping from Rice Lake, WI 54868. Thanks for Your Time

ArborMcNaMill

ArborMcNaMill

ArboristSite Member
I have an 81 super pro- McCulloch (full wrap) Runs excellent and has never once ever so much as bogged on me, no matter what Om cutting. Owned it for a couple years now and have only ever run ethanol free premium 40-1 with stihl or husq oil and sharpen chain after each use. Have a 24” bar&chain and or a 32” bar &chain could include of course price would vary depending on which u wanted or both. Could work out something in your price range

sawfun

sawfun

Addicted to ArboristSite
I've got an ugly (no chainbrake) but decent running Stihl 045 28" widenose bar, chisel chain, with full wrap & big dogs for $175 + shipping or we can meet somewhere.

Matt Schmitt

Matt Schmitt

ArboristSite Operative