Looking for a certain pic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memory

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I am in search of a certain pic but can't recall if it was posted in here or on facebook. Pretty sure it was here. Don't recall who posted it either. It was a pic of a method used to sharpen chains, a bar was bolted to the side of a bench and a turnbuckle mechanism was used to tighten it. Also had markings on the bench for angles. I tried to search for it but couldn't find it.

I believe this is the thread and pictures you are talking about... only problem is the pictures are gone (when AS crashed years back).
You can find Brush Ape on O P E Forum.

I believe this is the thread and pictures you are talking about... only problem is the pictures are gone (when AS crashed years back).
You can find Brush Ape on O P E Forum.

Is there supposed to be a link to a thread? The thing is I just seen the pic recently, in the past couple of weeks.

Also if it helps any, the bar that was used had the sprocket removed.

Look at post #19 in this thread.
http:// o p e forum.com/threads/brush-ape-makes-his-stand.4329/

Take out the spaces when you copy and paste, this site has "insecurity" issues and blocks links from that forum.

Look at post #19 in this thread.
http:// o p e forum.com/threads/brush-ape-makes-his-stand.4329/

Take out the spaces when you copy and paste, this site has "insecurity" issues and blocks links from that forum.

That was not it either. It was mounted to a wood bench and used a turnbuckle to keep chain tight. Not saying it isn't on another site but I either seen it somewhere on this site one of the few chainsaw facebook groups I am in. I am not a member of ********* and don't visit there but maybe I should start. I have searched both places and nothing, on facebook, I scrolled down really far on those pages. Tried searching using keywords but nothing. Looked through all the threads I recall looking at, doing a google image search.

Back