Looking for a good saw shop near Warminster PA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BraschBros

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have all Stihl saws, 201, 036, 461. And some other small ones. Everything I have is stock right now. I’m looking to find someone to port some saws and maybe some extra mods on the 461. I would prefer to stay close to home but if need be I am willing to ship them out to wherever.

I follow August Hunicke on YouTube and have considered sending saws to his guy in Oregon, but I would prefer to find someone closer to home.
Thank you

There's a Stihl guy in Perkasie, pretty thorough. Reputable. Name is Daniel Beardsley. I used him and highly recommend him. Call first, he gets booked up and will refuse work until his shop clears out. I traveled from Doylestown to Perkasie. No good Stihl people in Warminster or Doylestown. Forget Star lawnmower.

There's a Stihl guy in Perkasie, pretty thorough. Reputable. Name is Daniel Beardsley. I used him and highly recommend him. Call first, he gets booked up and will refuse work until his shop clears out. I traveled from Doylestown to Perkasie. No good Stihl people in Warminster or Doylestown. Forget Star lawnmower.
Thank you I appreciate that! I will give him a call, perkasie isn’t far from me. I agree I don’t like star, I don’t think they even do major custom work like porting!

Back