• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking for a JRED 2171 or 372XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with a 288, you only have to lift it to set it on the log..... it'll do the rest.:yes: We'll see in 6 months how deeply you are plagued with CAD. It took me for a ridiculous ride over a 4 year period. I finally broke the habit.;)

try $8-10k a year for the last 43years in purchases. Plus 35 port jobs. :dumb2: :omg: Makes me sick to think about.

You poor bast............

Didn't anyone tell you "ported" saws are a fad? Like bell bottom jeans, the pet rock, 8 track tapes............

A couple more years, and the fad will pass, and then someone will decide the quietest, or slowest saw is the "Cats Meow".........

You poor bast............

Didn't anyone tell you "ported" saws are a fad? Like bell bottom jeans, the pet rock, 8 track tapes............

A couple more years, and the fad will pass, and then someone will decide the quietest, or slowest saw is the "Cats Meow".........

I did switch over to a stock muffler recently on the 440 Arctic.:innocent:

Back