• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Looking for a Mac sp80/81

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mogulmasher

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Looking to get a McCulloch super pro 80 or 81. I have a sp80 in a box I was gonna build but turns out it's a little too far gone to make a runner. So I'm looking for another one. The more complete the better, but I do have most parts to complete an incomplete saw.

Thanks!

I have a super pro 81 with 24" bar and chain. The chain is 94% and bar is very good. I am second owner. First owner put 4 tanks of gas through it. Said it was too loud and heavy for him. Sat in his shed until I got it 3 years ago. I got it running and cut some wood with it. Very powerful. I haven't run it in 2 years or so. But I know it would run. I can get pictures if you would like? I have too many saws so I wouldn't mind letting this one go for someone to use it. Otherwise it sits there.

Not too many around I know that. Like I said, I'm second owner and first owner bought it new. The paint is all original and very good. Compression is very good. I don't have a tester. Shipping is the thing. Throw me a price?? Thank you.

Needs a good cleaning. It's been sitting out in a metal pole shed for years getting knocked around. I am the second owner. It does run, and has very good compression. Original owner ran about 4 to 6 tanks of fuel through it. Told me it was too loud and too heavy.

Back