• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Jonsered 820 recoil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donaldemery2

Reaction score
Hi I joined this site because I'm looking to find a recoil for a 820 or similar model saw? They seem to be pretty rare so maybe someone knows where to find one. Any help would be appreciated, thanks DJ

Those are relatively easy to come by, I have a 920 parts saw that has a lot of parts that you could either salvage for the 820 or rebuild both and have two lol. May be more than your looking to spend at the moment though.

How much are you looking to get?
Those are relatively easy to come by, I have a 920 parts saw that has a lot of parts that you could either salvage for the 820 or rebuild both and have two lol. May be more than your looking to spend at the moment though.
How much are you looking to get for the saw? And I need the piece that the pull cord wraps around and engaged the motor when pulled, would you sell just that? Thanks

Hmmm, not sure. Its actually not my saw, its my buddies and Ive been selling a lot of stuff for him. But I believe he was wanting to sell the whole thing just to get some of his money back without have to part the whole saw out.

That part is available on ebay, its pretty pricey. And im sure if you put in a request at chainsawr.com he could get you one.

I have a few, but they're inaccessible until probably early-mid April. All of my 910e-930 stuff is in a parts car that's under 3-4 feet of snow. If you're still looking in a few weeks, lemme know.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. bplust we have a lot of snow here to and I'll let you know if I don't find anything, thank you.

Back