• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Looking for Poulan 4000

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blk05crew

I like 'em green
Reaction score
Looking for a Poulan 4000 if someone has one to trade for. I have several other Poulan's to trade, just would like to have a 4000.
Thanks.

I have one. I only joined this site to sell it but i can't figure out how to list it. I'm not a theif it's not stolen and I'm not a scammer. B1635457 that's the number to prove its mine. I listed it on Facebook and people keep offering me 25$ and crap like that. I'm want to sell it for a reasonable price but to me that's not anywhere near reasonable. I was gonna put it on eBay till i realized they were gonna charge me. If someone can point me in the right direction so i can sell it that would be very appreciate. Or if u interested bikcrew i can give you my number. I will try to put pics with this. It's been used (not much cuz i only use it for the massive stuff) so it does have some scratches and scuffs one of the stickers is coming off but no cracks no significant damage and it runs absolutely perfectly. It does currently need a new air filter but ive got one ordered should be here in a week or so.

Attachments

• IMG_20200310_170730377.jpg
    IMG_20200310_170730377.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
I have one. I only joined this site to sell it but i can't figure out how to list it. I'm not a theif it's not stolen and I'm not a scammer. B1635457 that's the number to prove its mine. I listed it on Facebook and people keep offering me 25$ and crap like that. I'm want to sell it for a reasonable price but to me that's not anywhere near reasonable. I was gonna put it on eBay till i realized they were gonna charge me. If someone can point me in the right direction so i can sell it that would be very appreciate. Or if u interested bikcrew i can give you my number. I will try to put pics with this. It's been used (not much cuz i only use it for the massive stuff) so it does have some scratches and scuffs one of the stickers is coming off but no cracks no significant damage and it runs absolutely perfectly. It does currently need a new air filter but ive got one ordered should be here in a week or so.
How much you asking for it, I have a Bow saw in a Poulan 4000, they are good saws and man will it cut. If the op is not interested I may be. Be interested in seeing what the bottom of the saw looks like because that's where the case develops problems first.

How much you asking for it, I have a Bow saw in a Poulan 4000, they are good saws and man will it cut. If the op is not interested I may be. Be interested in seeing what the bottom of the saw looks like

Paint is peeling but i don't see any problems would love to sell for $200 i have no idea what it's actually worth but that's what it's worth to me. Might consider little less but idk if i would take it. Would take 200 for sure

Attachments

• IMG_20200313_023825625.jpg
    IMG_20200313_023825625.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
How much you asking for it, I have a Bow saw in a Poulan 4000, they are good saws and man will it cut. If the op is not interested I may be. Be interested in seeing what the bottom of the saw looks like because that's where the case develops problems first.
You realize this post is over 4 years old?

Latest posts

Back