• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Looking for Poulan 655 or even 455

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blk05crew

I like 'em green
Reaction score
Doesn't have to be perfect, just would like to have one of these eventually if someone has one they would want to trade or sell even. Doesn't even have to be right away, just figured I'd start my search and if one comes along great. Thanks!

Have an almost new 455. It's for sale locally for $540

Here's the ad with pics.
this HTML class. Value is http://anchorage.cra

Edit... forgot this site won't load links correctly. Go to Anchorage Craig's List and search for Poulan 455.

Well, come on down I5 to Springfield Oregon June 10 -13 and I expect you just might have a blast. Plenty of big saws will be on hand. Likely a 5200 or two as well.

Our family has a trip planned then, but I'm sure it'll be a blast. I believe there is one coming up in Idaho too that another member told me about.

Not interested in a 455?

That's a really nice one and I'd love to buy it, I'm just not looking to spend that much on one right now. There is a 655 locally for about that same price. I was hoping to maybe trade for one or spend less than that on a good project one. I appreciate it though.

That's a really nice one and I'd love to buy it, I'm just not looking to spend that much on one right now. There is a 655 locally for about that same price. I was hoping to maybe trade for one or spend less than that on a good project one. I appreciate it though.

If you want just the powerhead I could knock the price down to $500 shipped if that helps any.

Doesn't have to be perfect, just would like to have one of these eventually if someone has one they would want to trade or sell even. Doesn't even have to be right away, just figured I'd start my search and if one comes along great. Thanks!
I have a 655bp and I am looking for a running 80cc saw or bigger

Back