Looking for replacement bar and chain for Husky 435

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monaco

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
My Husqvarna 435 has been great for years, and now that I've broken my old stretched-out chain, It's time to replace the sprocket, bar, and chain. Last time I did all three was about 6 years ago and I don't remember the details from last time I researched this - what's the recommendation for a quality, aggressive 16" chain? I cut hardwoods for firewood - mostly oak.

Basically - I want a good 16" pro non-safety chain.

What bar/chain had you been using?
Husqvarna. but I'm looking around now and can't seem to find a pro version of a chain for this saw, in the Husky brand at least

The standard Oregon chain in a full chisel would be 20LPX. If you want narrow kerf it’s the 95 series and I don’t think full chisel is an option.

Oregon bar would be 160...K095. The dashes are letters that will vary based on which nose option you choose.

The standard Oregon chain in a full chisel would be 20LPX. If you want narrow kerf it’s the 95 series and I don’t think full chisel is an option.

Oregon bar would be 160...K095. The dashes are letters that will vary based on which nose option you choose.
yeah I don't care about narrow kerf

I’m not sure if you can get a combo with a good full chisel chain....all of the combos I see have some sort of safety chain included.

If you need any help locating a bar let me know. If I’m looking for bars I usually watch eBay till I find a good deal.

My Husqvarna 435 has been great for years, and now that I've broken my old stretched-out chain, It's time to replace the sprocket, bar, and chain..,......- what's the recommendation for a quality, aggressive 16" chain? I cut hardwoods for firewood - mostly oak.

The Stihl RS or the rs.pro 3690 are chisel no bumper. In Oregon chisel no bumpers is lgx. A 16 called length is 66 drive links. Do you do eBay?

My Husqvarna 435 has been great for years, and now that I've broken my old stretched-out chain, It's time to replace the sprocket, bar, and chain. Last time I did all three was about 6 years ago and I don't remember the details from last time I researched this - what's the recommendation for a quality, aggressive 16" chain? I cut hardwoods for firewood - mostly oak.

Also try the chainsaw section of the equipment forums below.

Back