Looking for semi-load in SE Michigan (Howell)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Battletross

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Just moved into a new house in Howell with enough space to store more wood than I could ever use. Been trying to track down a semi-load of logs to cut/split and store for next years burning season. Does not need to be ready to burn this year. If anyone has any suggestions or knows anyone who I could check with, please PM me or post here. From what i've heard, this is tough to find this year, but I figured it's worth a shot. Thanks in advance!

May not be a semi load but tree guys love to drop... I've got 4 guys I drop on year round must be flat and accessible by a medium duty and hard ground... good luck

The guy at 59 and argentine won't help you out?

I talked to him a couple days ago and they're out of firewood for the season. He said he'd be a "year or two" away from being able to deliver a truck load but to come see him next summer.

May not be a semi load but tree guys love to drop... I've got 4 guys I drop on year round must be flat and accessible by a medium duty and hard ground... good luck

Hows the pricing work for an arrangement like that?

I don't charge I just dump what I need to when my lot is full.

I am also in the Howell Area...Off Clyde Rd near Argentine. My family just moved into a new house a couple weeks ago and the house has an outdoor wood burner. I am Looking for delivered wood and have called around with no luck. I am in desperate need of wood. Anyone help out?

There is a guy on Oak Grove south of Allen that gets a truck load every year. They unload it right there on the west side of the road...Might be worth knocking on his door and asking him where he gets it.

Back