Looking for some porting work in eastern Ontario

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockhead

Reaction score
After reading way too many threads on this site about a 50cc/70cc saw combos. I decided that was the way to go for me. Step 1, purchase first brand new saw for me ever 550xp!! Awesome saw, love it, pretty much perfect saw,except for the larger stuff. So now I was looking for the legendary 372xp for my 70cc saw. Problem is too heavy for me and I have 357xp in good condition, that I hear takes real well to porting work and once ported would perform like a 372 except in a smaller package. So now the question is, does anyone in eastern Ontario do any reputable porting work? If not is there somewhere in Canada that I can ship to? Looking for top notch work here. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

There used to be a guy on this forum Canadian went under the name Simoniser? he hasn't posted for a time don't know if he's still offering work possibly a forum member would be able to advise

Back