• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking For Spark Arrestor Screen MS460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toolmaker

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey guys. A while back I pulled the spark arrestor screen out of my stock MS460 muffler.
Well, I just received a dual port kit from customchainsaw parts, and I am going to install the second port very soon.
While I am messing around with the muffler, I would like to re-install the OEM screen.
Does anyone have anyone have a screen that they want to part with, or a piece of suitable screen that I can make fit?
thanks!

Hey guys. A while back I pulled the spark arrestor screen out of my stock MS460 muffler.
Well, I just received a dual port kit from customchainsaw parts, and I am going to install the second port very soon.
While I am messing around with the muffler, I would like to re-install the OEM screen.
Does anyone have anyone have a screen that they want to part with, or a piece of suitable screen that I can make fit?
thanks!
I just yanked the worthless piece of crap out of my 044 muffler
I think it's the same ...
but why?
If it's the same, pm me your mailing address and I'll send it to you in a first class envelope.

Sure, if you don't mind, I would like to have it.
Joe Cowan
[redacted]

thank you!
Joe, I got your address, "PM" me means personal message, not on the board.
I recommend you remove your personal information from the board asap.
This can be seen by anyone, including non members.
:innocent:

Back