Looking for tree care workers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnowe1

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Anyone interested in working in Eastern Canada with an established tree care company, let me know. We have positions open for climbers, apprentice climbers, apprentice bucket truck operator and groundman. ISA certification a plus.

I may be interested. How long would this last? How much does an apprentice usually start at?

This is a full time permanent position for the right person. Send me your resume if you are interested in interviewing for the position.

hello.

Do you have contact info for sending a resume? also is it very hard for an american to obtain the ability to work in Canada? Is affordable housing hard to find?

Also do you happen to know if there are any universities or communtity colleges near by? My fiance is in college administration/recruiting and would also be looking for employment if we were to relocate.

Thanks in advance for your response

Richard
rdramsey8 at gmail

hello.

Do you have contact info for sending a resume? also is it very hard for an american to obtain the ability to work in Canada? Is affordable housing hard to find?

Also do you happen to know if there are any universities or communtity colleges near by? My fiance is in college administration/recruiting and would also be looking for employment if we were to relocate.

Thanks in advance for your response

Richard
rdramsey8 at gmail

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back