• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

*LOOKING TO BUY* LT35, LT40, LT50 Hydraulic, Trailered Saw ($30k)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UrbanWoodATL

Reaction score
Looking to buy as the title says. Every manufacturer is sold out for the next 5-8 months depending on who you call. Not concerned about the hours on the saw as long as it was well maintained.

We would like an LT35, LT40, or LT50 but will look at similar models from other brands
MUST HAVE:
Hydraulics
Powerfeed
Trailered package.

Would like, but not required:
Diesel Motor
Accuset II controls (or similar)
Wide Cut

We are looking to spend under $30,000 but will look at any saw up to $40,000. Will pay by wire-transfer, cash, or cashiers check. We will travel to pick it up, preferably something east of the Mississippi River, south of NYC, but may travel further for the right deal.

You can email me at: [email protected] or call me at (770)842-9484 or respond here on the thread.

I would think a diesel motor would be very expensive and smell bad compared to a gas motor

Smell bad in what way?

The LT40 runs a variety of diesels depending on year and options. All of them shouldn't have trouble with 10k or more hours.
I don't think any gas "big block" can do that. 2500hrs is over considered high.

Back