• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy looking to buy one of them big china 105cc gas chanin saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunny100

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
IM looking to buy one of them used china 105cc gas chain saw
in good working condtion
if any body has any for sale please mesage me
gunny100

I can build one for you. I have built a ton of those HUZTL saws from the 200t up to the 070/090

I have two 070 from Huztl. I am not at the least disappointed with them. With shipping I have a little over $300 in each one. How can one go wrong with that. Brand new they are only $325 with shipping. Noodle could get you a new one. On mine I have made a few up grades so would want more than $500 for either of mine if I wanted to sell. To me they are quite heavy, but simple to work on. Thanks

I have two 070 from Huztl. I am not at the least disappointed with them. With shipping I have a little over $300 in each one. How can one go wrong with that. Brand new they are only $325 with shipping. Noodle could get you a new one. On mine I have made a few up grades so would want more than $500 for either of mine if I wanted to sell. To me they are quite heavy, but simple to work on. Thanks
I have never ran one through wood, but the ones I built were simple to build and started up flawlessly. They all run great so far as far as I know... None of my customers have complained anyway! I did have a guy ask me about the oiler though. He wanted to know if the oiler has flow adjustment, he wanted to have more oil for milling... I didn't have an answer.. Ted, do you know if there is a way to adjust the oil flow??

Yes. All the saws I have ever used I was able to make a little more oil when I wanted. As far as I remember with the 070 plunger it can be modified a little by grinding it or welding just a little material so that the stroke has slightly more travel. Then drilling a very small amount of recess just under the spring and putting a O ring and matching washer to make the plunger seal better. It should be self explanitary once you take it apart. I am sure there are many other options for getting an extra amount of oil flow to the bar. Thanks

You need to watch the recommended two stroke oil ratio. I notice some huztl saws are different ratios. Becareful.

Gunny... I may have an 070 that I could let go of for about 250 if you are still interested

Back