• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Looking to buy pioneer farmsaw

jeff c white

jeff c white

I’m in the market for a pioneer farmsaw, circa 1980. To make a long story short, my father in law loaned me his and, being new to woodcutting, I sorta crushed it. It’s okay to laugh. I learned a lot... but now I’m trying to make it right. I know there are plenty of these saws out there collecting dust. If you have one you may part with, please let me know!

Old2stroke

Old2stroke

Never too many toys
You could expand your search to include the P-41. It was more common and is basically the same saw with a different starter mechanism and a better clutch. These saws are hard to find as most owners will not part with them, I have both and they are staying with me. Damn good saws!

undee70ss

undee70ss

Homelite nut
I’m in the market for a pioneer farmsaw, circa 1980. To make a long story short, my father in law loaned me his and, being new to woodcutting, I sorta crushed it. It’s okay to laugh. I learned a lot... but now I’m trying to make it right. I know there are plenty of these saws out there collecting dust. If you have one you may part with, please let me know!
How bad was it crushed? Pics?

ChoppyChoppy

ChoppyChoppy

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have one that is a parts saw. I see about digging it out of the parts shed if you might be interested. Wouldn't want a ton for it, though shipping is probably $40-50.